Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance Covers Your Personal Property and in Some Cases Your Rental Unit

One little policy does a lot. A renters policy covers your personal property in your apartment, and in some cases, out of your rental unit. The insurance extends to your home's contents and liability for damage to property of others, or injury caused to someone by you or a family member. Your policy can be personalized to include greater levels of protection for important property, home office situations, and liability for boat ownership.

About 95% of homeowners have policies to cover theft and damage by natural disasters, but less than half of all renters purchase similar coverage.

Renters insurance is very cost-effective: a standard policy typically costs $200 a year, or less. Your policy should include coverage in three main areas: personal liability (if someone gets hurt while visiting); damage to personal property; and reimbursement for lodging after a disaster.

There are different types of coverage and levels for liability.

Contact the Valeri Agency today to find out which coverage is best for you!

  • Get A Quote

  • Should be Empty:

From Our Clients


Over the past four decades, Kenosha Achievement Center, Inc. has developed a great partnership with Valeri Agency and their dedication to our well-being is amazing!  They really know their business and almost as important they take the time to know ours. We love that we talk to people that care about the welfare of our organization as much as much as we do."

-Christine Weyker, Kenosha Achievement Center

Because your things matter. Insurance for the stuff of life.