What is Medicare Supplement Insurance?
Medicare Supplement insurance, also called Medigap Insurance, helps cover some costs that Medicare insurance by itself won't pick up. It also delivers a few other important benefits:
- You can choose care from any doctor that accepts Medicare insurance
- Medicare Supplement insurance is guaranteed renewable, as long as you pay your premium
- You have a choice of private insurers through which to purchase Medicare Supplement insurance
- Medicare Supplement policies can be used to cover Medicare co-pay costs
- Medigap insurance can be used with Medicare prescription coverage to control out of pocket medication costs
What should you know before you get Medicare Supplement insurance?
Medicare Supplement Insurance doesn't cover everything. Some notable exclusions are long term care, vision, eyeglasses, and dental. There are also several different standard medigap insurance policies - three, in fact, and each one provides different levels of insurance coverage. Medicare Supplement insurance is available in most states, but not everywhere.
What kind of Medicare Supplement Insurance should you get?
There are a number of factors to take into account when choosing Medicare Supplement Insurance. Contact one of our insurance professionals for help in identifying your needs and options.
Contact the Valeri Agency today to find out which coverage is best for you!
Over the past four decades, Kenosha Achievement Center, Inc. has developed a great partnership with Valeri Agency and their dedication to our well-being is amazing! They really know their business and almost as important they take the time to know ours. We love that we talk to people that care about the welfare of our organization as much as much as we do."
Because life happens. Insurance for life & health.